The 3M 1860 Health Care Particulate medical mask is NIOSH approved as a Type N95 respirator to meet OSHA requirements and CDC guidelines for TB exposure control. The 3M 1860 medical mask may be used during laser surgery, electrocautery, and other procedures involving powered medical instruments.
Intended to help reduce wearer exposure to airborne particles in a size range of 0.1 to > 10.0 microns generated during these procedures. Fluid resistant to provide >99% BFE against microorganisms and help reduce potential contamination and exposure of the wearer to the spray, spatter, and aerosol of blood and body fluids.
- Designed for small sized adult facial profiles; not FDA approved for use by children.
- NIOSH approved N95.
- Meets CDC guidelines for Mycobacterium tuberculosis exposure control.
- FDA cleared for use as a surgical mask.
- > 99% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) according to ASTM F2101.
- Fluid resistant according to ASTM F1862
- Not made from natural rubber latex.
- Collapse resistant cup shape design.
- Braided headbands, cushioning nose foam, and light weight construction for comfortable wear.
- Suggested settings and applications: Operating Rooms, Clinics, TB Wards, Patient Care, Labor and Delivery, Infection Control Practices, Laboratory, emergency or pandemic preparedness planning, stockpiling, etc.
What’s in the box?
- 20 x masks per box