Price upon request.
In the general medical/surgical unit, you periodically check patients’ vital signs to monitor their status before and after treatment. A quick, reliable, easy-to-use vital signs monitor is essential in helping you care for many patients with efficiency. The Carescape™ V100 monitor can go with you from one patient to the next, enabling you to capture vital signs on your patients. It is specially designed to run cool so it does not need cooling fans. And since it has an IPX1 water penetration rating, it has a higher than ordinary level of protection from drips, leaks and spills. With speed, accuracy and connectivity, the Carescape V100 monitor helps you manage Clinical Information Logistics™ by collecting the right information at the point of care, and presenting it wherever it is needed. So you can make fast, quality care decisions informed by relevant, current clinical intelligence.
- Temporal Scanner: The Exergen TemporalScanner is easy to use, ergonomically shaped and lightweight for comfort. The patient’s temperature readings are gathered quickly and displayed clearly and visibly. The TemporalScanner may be used on patients ranging from infants and children, up to adults.
- Turbo Temp: The Alaris Turbo Temp provides fast oral or rectal temperatures at the bedside, as well as axillary temperatures in monitor mode. It provides accurate predictive temperatures in as fast as 7 seconds. Its probe covers offer safety by reducing risk of cross contamination.
- Tri-Site thermometer: The Alaris Tri-Site thermometer provides fast oral, rectal and axillary temperatures at the bedside. It provides predictive measurements with greater tolerance to probe placement in the vicinity of the sublingual pocket.
- The Carescape V100 monitor battery has a long run time – up to 11 hours before requiring recharge.
- With non-invasive blood pressure determination times as fast as 14 seconds and the clinical accuracy of embedded GE DINAMAP technology, the Carescape V100 monitor delivers the speed and accuracy you expect.
- Vital signs data captured by the Carescape V100 monitor can also be integrated with an electronic medical record (EMR).