When caring for critically-ill patients, speed is of the essence. The B20 Patient Monitor makes it easy to acquire accurate patient data to support timely decision-making. With its streamlined design, the portable B20 Patient Monitor fits easily in the wards and in the emergency department (ED), and is easily moved to different care areas as needed. The system has multiple mounting options and range of accessories so you can configure the workspace to meet your needs. The system is designed to enhance the ease and reliability of monitoring with:
- A crystal-clear 10.4 in (26.4 cm) monitor that lets you see the patient’s status at a glance, displaying up to six waveforms simultaneously.
- One-button access to commonly-used functions to
- Intuitive menus that reduce set-up time and can make even novice users feel like experts.
- 72-hour trend display with graphical and numerical data to review patient progress.
- Advanced alarm system with preset limits to alert caregivers to
- GE EK-Pro arrhythmia program with ECG multi-leads simultaneous analysis to optimize the detection of arrhythmias and other cardiac events.
- GE DINAMAP* SuperSTAT NIBP for fast, comfortable non-invasive blood pressure readings with a high degree of accuracy.
- GE SpO2 for reliable, cost-effective oxygen saturation monitoring (Nellcor** OxiMax** SpO2 and Masimo** SET** SpO2 optional).