Price upon request.
The B40 Patient Monitor from GE Healthcare provides versatile clinical capabilities to help you monitor a wide range of patients–from neonates to adults, from surgical to out patients in office settings. It combines simplicity of operation with reliability so your clinical staff can deliver excellent care with ease and confidence.
You’ll find the tools you’ve come to expect from GE monitors, including our trusted algorithms and large, easy-to-read displays. Now with enhanced networking connectivity, the B40 Patient Monitor is even more versatile. It supports continuity of care for patients across a variety of settings, including hospital general wards, emergency departments, anesthesia departments, physician offices, and surgery centers.
The B40 Patient Monitor makes it easy to acquire accurate patient data to support timely decision-making. It enhances the ease and reliability of monitoring with:
- A 12.1 inch crystal clear display that allows you to see the patient’s status at a glance, displaying up to six waveforms simultaneously.
- One-button access to commonly used functions to increase efficiency.
- Intuitive menus that reduce set-up time and minimize training needs.
- 72-hour trend display with graphical and numerical data to review patient progress.
- Advanced alarm system with preset limits to alert caregivers to critical situations.
- Serial output for data capture.