Most commonly used for Flu or Influenza prevention, these masks are effective according to the CDC in helping to prevent the spread of flu, swine flu, avian flu and viral transmission from person to person. KN95 masks are designed to fit over the nose and mouth of the wearer, and when properly fitted provide excellent protection.
The flu virus is 0.17 microns in size and clearly smaller than an KN95 mask can filter out. However, it is critical to understand that the flu virus does not float in the air by itself. The flu virus is transported from patient to patient on droplets of excretions from sneezing and coughing. These particles are typically 5 microns or larger. When a sick patient wears a respirator, the respirator can be very effective at preventing infectious material from leaving the patients body. When worn by healthy individuals, it prevents the inhalation of said infectious material. More importantly, wearing a mask is an excellent way of preventing the user from rubbing or touching their mouth or nose, which is a very high-risk factor.
- Cushioning Nose Foam Pad
- Color: White
- Product Type: Dust and other Particles
- Size: Standard
- Respirator Style: Cup
- Coronavirus Protection: filters airborne Coronavirus, as well as tuberculosis and other airborne viruses.
- Two-strap design with welded dual point attachment helps provide a secure seal.
- Adjustable nose clip helps provide a custom fit and secure seal.
- Lightweight construction promotes greater user acceptance and may help increase wear time.
- Advanced electrostatic media is designed for ease of breathing.
- Heavy duty, tab mounted head straps.
- Also known as N95 (United States NIOSH-42CFR84), FFP2 (Europe EN 149-2001), P2 (Australia/New Zealand AS/NZA 1716:2012), Korea 1st class (Korea KMOEL – 2017-64) & DS (Japan JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018).
What’s in the box?
- 10 x Disposable KN95 Facemasks