Oxygen is carried around in your red blood cells by a molecule called haemoglobin. Pulse oximeters measure how much oxygen the haemoglobin in your blood is carrying. This is called the oxygen saturation and is a percentage (scored out of 100). It’s a simple, painless test which uses a sensor placed on your fingertip.
- Integrated SpO2 sensor and display module
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient in carrying
- Easy to operate, low power consumption
- Operation menu for function settings
- SpO2 value display
- Pulse rate value display
- Battery capacity indication
- Low-voltage indication: Low-voltage indication appears before working abnormal caused by low voltage
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Digital Finger Pulse Oximeter