Our single-use, reinforced theater gowns are made from breathable spun-bound polypropylene, non-woven material. Critical zones including the arm and chest areas are protected by fabric reinforcement. Our gowns form an excellent microbial and physical barrier to contaminants and fluids.
- Blue, disposable and non-sterile long sleeve hospital gown with oxford nylon tie-up on the neckline.
- Elasticated cuffs and non-woven belt.
- Reinforced on sleeves and chest with a 25GSM non-woven spun-bound inner-layer.
- 50GSM non-woven spun-bound polypropylene non-flammable.
- Avoid intense heat, direct flame, sparks or hot surfaces. The gown begins to melt at 120°C.
- Anti-static and fluid resistance/repellent.
- Generous cut for comfort.
- Universal Size – One Size Fits All
What’s in the box?
- 1 x Disposable Surgical Reinforced 50GSM Gown