JM-5A 5L oxygen concentrators are self-contained oxygen production devices, gathering and concentrating oxygen from the surrounding air. The JM-5A 5L oxygen concentrators are low power consumption, providing hours of oxygen therapy without draining too much energy. These are safer than traditional pressurized oxygen tanks and more economical and easier to transport because they aren’t as bulky or heavy.
- Oxygen concentrator made up of main unit, humidifier and flowmeter.
- Reliable and safe with plastic outer shell.
- Display screen shows total elapsed working hours.
- Pressure safety valve helps ensure operating pressure.
- Power loss alarm function.
- High and low pressure alarm function.
- Low oxygen concentration alarm function.
- Heat protection to ensure the safety of the compressor and concentrator.
Quality & Safety Standards
- European CE Approved : from Notified Body ( CE 0123 )
- IEC 60601-1:2005+A1 2012 Electrical safety – medical devices
- EN IEC 60601-1-2：2007 Electromagnetic compatibility
- Oxygen flow: 1L-5L / MIN
- Oxygen Purity: 90% ± 3%
Sound Level: ≤ 46db
Flow Rate: up to 5LPM
Power Consumption: 360W
Molecular Sieve: Li-X, High 13X (Made in France)
Filter: France CECA molecular sieve
Net Weight: 15 Kgs
Gross Weight: 18 Kgs
Package Size: 330x260x540
Housing Material: ABS
Continuous Working Time: 24 Hours
Compressor Life: 25,000 Hours
What’s In The Box
- Machine Itself
- Nasal cannula
- Humidifier bottle
- Connecting tube
PLEASE NOTE: This product is not intended to compensate for diagnosis, treatment, cure, or mitigation of medical conditions. If you or a family member are experiencing any health-related problem, you should obtain medical advice from a certified health professional as this device may be harmful to your health. You are therefore advised to use this product with caution.